Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Three new fo's!




It's about time for an update... I can't say that I didn't warn you. As the weather warms we spend more time prancing and playing outside. The downside to our recreation? I spend less time knitting.


I did, however, find time to throw together a new double point needle case. I looked around a bit first, but couldn't find a cute one that was also affordable. I made this standard roll-up case out of three sheets of craft felt.


I finally finished my circle tote. The pattern is available at Leigh Radford's site. http://www.leighradford.com/ It was a PITA, but totally worth it.


I also finished my first no-pattern sweater! I used the basic guidelines for a top-down raglan and incorporated my own shaping on the bodice and sleeves. The Blue Sky Alpaca cotton that I used is awesome... very soft.

1 comment:

Sus said...

Awesome tote girl!! And how 'bout posting some of those prancing moves you and the kids are doing? *lol* Miss ya mucho!